Thursday, May 24, 2007

Journal Inquirer - Death sentence: Guards, inmates, PETA, outraged over trapping, killing of woodchucks on prison grounds

What we have here is a failure to communicate. The Woodchucks AKA Groundhogs AKA Little Weasels, need a public relations mavin to clean up their image. Who better to hire than Vincent " Buddy " Cianci, former mayor of Providence, Rhode Island. Buddy, who gets out of prison next week, has experience living and working in a correctional facility. He has experience with little weasels. And starting next week, he's going to be working for a marketing and public relations firm in Boston. He's gonna be looking for clients.

Be patient you Woodchucks! Buddy Cianci to the rescue. Hang in there ( OK, poor choice of words, given your precarious situation ) ...

Before I get angry comments from PETA people, I love animals. I'm still reeling from that mouse drowning incident I wrote about a few days ago. I kid the Woodchucks. But I'm on their side. Honest.

Journal Inquirer - Death sentence: Guards, inmates, PETA, outraged over trapping, killing of woodchucks on prison grounds "

No comments: