Saturday, May 5, 2007

Audio: Rudy Giuliani's Ferret Freak-Out [Oliver Willis: Like Kryptonite To Stupid]

I think this audio clip is hilarious. Rudy just goes on and on about how this guy needs help, i.e. therapy. It's a classic example of projection. My guess is that Rudy does have some ferret baggage. Or some weasels in his past. Or a gerbil or two. Maybe he hung out with Richard Gere when he was sowing the wild oats. To be fair, this exchange between Rudy and the ferret guy happened in 1999. The ferret guy still has a thing for ferrets. I don't know if Rudy's moved on. This didn't come up in the debate the other night. If I were Chris Matthews, I would have asked Rudy about this. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you radio talk show host, and ferret loather, Rudy Guiliani...

Click on " MP3 of Rudy rant " to hear it...

Audio: Rudy Giuliani's Ferret Freak-Out [Oliver Willis: Like Kryptonite To Stupid]

No comments: