Friday, June 8, 2007

MSNBC is really starting to get on my nerves. And Dan Abrams! Ya hear me? An ambulance just whizzed by my house. Ya might wanna do what you were doing a few years ago. Go out and chase it already.

Abrams was all over the Paris Hilton story last night. Using all the gimmicks to get our attention. Breaking News! This just in! Developing story! Late breaking news!

It was like Putin just ordered missiles launched towards Prague. Speaking of which...

If you find yourself anywhere in the vicinity of Paris Hilton ( Or Dan Abrams for that matter ) and you happen to have a rocket launcher in your Prada bag...

Do me a favor.


And oh by the way, I'm off to one of the most beautiful places on Earth today: Truro, Massachusetts. Donna, Gracie and I are going camping on The National Seashore. We call it camping, but we have all kinds of hook-ups. Electricity. Water. Cable TV. There's even an IV you can attach yourself to. What's in the bags? Johnny Walker Black.

This is one hell of a campground we're heading for. It even has WiFi, so I'm expecting to be able to post. But I might not. We'll be otherwise engaged. Remember, we're camping. It's a lot of work out there in the woods. Just hooking myself up to the IV alone'll take hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would have made a great pioneer. Not!!! Have fun with mother nature, Donna, and blue skies. Put the computer down and pick up a walking stick. When the sun came up this morning I was at McCoy Resivour. It's just a little above freezing and the fog on lake was spooky and beautiful. Got snunked (no fish) so on the way home stopped by the river. Put worm on and before it bottom I had him. Right in the clowns mouth. So have fun and give a hoot. Fred

Anonymous said...

I was in a spot you'f love, Fred. Highland Light. I'll post a painting of it. By Edward Hopper.