Thursday, June 14, 2007

Google Video result for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxVjtZujcU

I'm taking a break, or as they say in Hollywood, a hiatus from writing the Off The Fence Post. I may start it up again. Maybe not. Yesterday I bid farewell to a writing class I've piloted for more than four years. I always encouraged them to try different things. Move on. Take risks.

This isn't the end, really. It is, I hope, a beginning.

And by the way, don't read too much into the video clip. I'm not Martin Sheen. But I may be, like the character he plays...

Waiting for a mission...

Google Video result for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxVjtZujcU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well this gives me further concern...it was a pretty good run though. Mrs Hart will be disappointed. With the upcoming crash of the Red Sox I just hope you're strong enough to bear up. Of course as a long time fan you knew it was inevitable and hopefully have prepared yourself.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing what new paths your writing will take you to!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that garbled name, Terrance Collins. Yes, I'm sure Mrs. Hart will be crushed when she learns it's finis. She'll just have to go back to reading her Nancy Drew mysteries I guess.

And thanks, Jennifer. You know what they say, for every door that opens, another one...

Or is that for every window? Whatever.